My Fun Great Time On My Holidays

These two weeks felt like five days for me especially because everything was going so fast.

Along the holidays my family was helping my Nana and Por move houses . It was a big move  from Box Hill to Rye. It was way easier because all of my family was there to help. It was good to catch up with my cousins.

Easter, don’t get me started,it was awesome. We went to our cousins holiday house. Parker,Campell, Ben and I went to play some basketball and Soccer.The bad part was the ball went over the fence.

On the last week I went to Angelo’s house. We played on the trampoline and played on the PS3. We played Minecraft and Marvel vs Capcom. I thought my friends brother was good till I beat him

My holidays were really fun

2 Thoughts.

1. G’day Ryan,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

Sounds like you had a very enjoyable holidays. I’m sure your grandparents were very grateful of you helping them move house, do you like their new one?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/

2. Hi Rian
    Thanks for checking on my blog.
    One question is {You don’t have to answer}but what uni school do you go to.
    Thanks Rian
    Bye